Processing of personal data
Personal data is a piece of information which can be linked directly or indirectly to a physical, living person. Examples of personal data are name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. In certain circumstances, information about IP numbers and user behaviour while using our services may constitute personal data.
Processing of personal data means all handling of personal data, e.g. collecting, recording, organising and storing.
A personal data controller determines (alone or together with a third person) the purpose and means for processing personal data and is ultimately responsible that this process is in compliance with the applicable GDPR directive.
We at Gaia Grow System safeguard your integrity and always aim for a high level of data protection. This Integrity Policy explains and clarifies how we in our role as personal data controllers collect and process personal data, and how this data is handled on this website, in compliance with applicable directives and regulations such as (EU) 2016/279, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What information about you do we collect?
We collect data about you when you use our forms and also when you are using our services. In order for you to better understand how we handle information about you, we describe below how we process the personal data you provide to us as well as the information we collect when you are using our services.
Data you provide to us yourself
Contact details when you fill in forms on our site.
· Information we collect about you
When you are using our services/websites, we store information about your user behaviour. This stored information can be divided into different categories:
· Technical/device information
In log files, we record technical information about the device and the connection you use to access our websites/services. This technical information also includes web browser, operating system, IP number, cookies and tokens.
· Geographical information
When you are using our website/services, we calculate your geographical position. If you have activated location services on your device, we collect information about your geographical position continuously.
When you are using our website, we store cookies in order to collect statistical information about our site. Cookies also help us adjust our content for you and see general behaviour patterns on our websites, which allows us to learn more about our users and consequently improve the user experience on our sites.
What is the information used for?
Gaia Grow System processes your personal data in compliance with applicable directives and regulations. All data is used and processed in order to carry out commitments, provide, execute and improve Gaia Grow System services to you as a customer/visitor.
We use your personal data in order to provide you with the appropriate help when you contact us with questions or opinions about your services or subscriptions. We also use your personal data when we need to contact you in a matter that concerns your services.
Administrating your subscriptions and services
We use your personal data in order to offer you the right type of services and subscriptions when you are visiting our services and websites.
Improving the user experience for our websites and services
We use your personal data in order to provide you with more user-friendly services.
How long do we store your personal data?
We store your details for as long as they are required to satisfy their purpose. We store your contact details as long as necessary for carrying out our commitments to you and as long as the legally required period of storage.
Who may we share your information with?
Your personal data is processed by Gaia Grow System, its subsidiaries and Gaia Grow System personal data processors. We do not otherwise disclose personal data to third-party companies or to authorities, if this is not required for data processing in order to meet Gaia Grow System legal obligations, ordinance or public authority decision, or to protect our rights or third-party rights.
We never forward, sell or exchange your personal data to a third party outside Gaia Grow System for marketing purposes.
Transfer of personal data to a third country?
Gaia Grow System does not transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA if this is not specifically stated at the time you provide your personal data to us.
How is your information protected?
Gaia Grow System, its subsidiaries and Gaia Grow System personal data processors protect your personal data with the help of technical and organisational security measures. In order to prevent unauthorised access and ensure the information's correctness, we use encryption when processing sensitive data such as contact details.
Where do we process your personal data?
Our aim is to always process your data within the EU/EEA. If we transfer your personal data to a third country - i.e. a country outside the European Union or the European Economic Area - we will take all appropriate legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure that your data is processed securely and with an adequate level of protection which is comparable to that which is offered within the EU/EEA.
What are your rights as a data subject?
At any time, you have the right to request information about which personal data we are processing about you.
· If this data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can request that we correct the details.
· You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
· You have the right to request that we delete your personal data. We may have the right to refuse this request if there are legal obligations which prevent us from deleting certain personal data immediately. Such obligations may arise from legislation regarding accounting, tax, banking and money laundering. This also applies if the processing of personal data is required for us to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. Should we be prohibited to oblige a request to delete personal data, we will instead block the details so that they cannot be used for other purposes than the one that prohibits the requested deletion.
· You always have the right to object to certain types of personal data handling, e.g. direct marketing, and to all processing which is based on a legitimate interest.
· If our right to process your personal data is based on your consent or on the execution of an agreement with you, you have the right to request that we transfer the details you have provided to us to a different personal data controller (so-called data portability).
· If you gave your consent to certain processing, you always have the right to withdraw your consent at any point in time. If you withdraw your consent, the data processing based on your consent will stop if Gaia Grow System does not deem there is other legal ground for processing.
In order to exercise your rights according to the above, please contact us at:
If applicable, you also have the right to submit a complaint to the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Datainspektionen) which is the supervisory body that governs the processing of personal data.
Changes in the personal data policy
Gaia Grow System will make changes to this Integrity Policy on an ongoing basis. A new version becomes applicable when it is published on our website. We will notify you in case we make substantial and fundamental changes which require your consent.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this Integrity Policy or how we process your personal data.